Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
HT problems
12 Posts
Hi Shirley :tup

Yes there are major problems affecting HT today, only a very few users are managing to get access, Dazbo and I are the only members of the Mod's / Admin team that have access although we are not yet sure why some people have access and others don't :que

Please be assured we are doing everything possible to restore full access as soon as possible
Thanks Graham- that's what's strange. I'm having no problems either :que
Looks like I'm one of the few with along with you, Shirley, had no inkling that tere was a problem.

SM
It's going to be quiet here this evening then :think
:que No problems here either until for few hours this evening when strange page appeared which I reckon was when they were working behind the scenes to get it up and running again.
Just a quick update for those few users that can still access HT

The current problems are being resolved however it might take up to 24hrs for full access to be restored, please bear with us and we apologise for this downtime.

Regards
Graham
Am I the only one that can get in here now. I see there hasn't been a post since very early this morning. I hope it gets sorted soon, I'm a bit lonely :think
This is the first time I've been able to access the site for 3/4 days. Tech information:

O/S - Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit

Browser - Google Chrome, latest version.

ISP - BT Infinity which has been giving me website not found.

Don't know if any of this helps the tech experts trying to sort out the problems.
There's a message in General Help and Assistance Cate titled 'We're back'
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.