Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
There has been a problem Linda. Van is aware and is checking.

Kath x
Thanks for the prompt reply Kath, I get withdrawal symptoms when I can't get in here...... :rofl ....Linda x
i had this problem again last night, its a regular problem with me seems nearly every day at some stage i cant log in, not sure why
We're trying to get to the root of the problem that is causing these inconveniences to our members.

Rest assured that we're working on it, but with a large number of reasons as to why it is happening, it sometimes is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Mark :)
Would us logging error codes and times when access to the site has been a problem - help?
Im not sure but will try and find out for you.

kath x
We've asked and Mark has said it would be useful, so if you could log details we'd be greatful.

Sarah
last 2 days ive had problems getting on HT again seems an ongoing problem not sure if its my server or a fault somewhere, anyone else having similar problems
"Too many entries: 1020". This site has been too popular!
And me lately.......wonder if it is AOL related ? (I'm always suspicious these days, as their service has really gone down hill lately) .
Unfortunately the problems we have been having lately seem to be board related rather than an individual's ISP. And even more unfortunately, we don't know yet how it stop it. :cry

luci :wave
Here's the error message this evening:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11) [2002]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I can, however, get into the hotel reviews, which must be on a different server.
Thanks rpbristol .. I think we were all locked out for around 45 minutes this evening. The reviews site is okay, only the forums are affected.

David :wave
gosh been locked out again for about 90 mins seems to be happening to me nearly every day grrr right in the middle of me writing a big thread too lol
Once again, we can only apologise for the inconvenience this is causing our members and those reading in. It takes a great deal of time to get to the bottom of the problem.

Mark :)
Me too! Had this prob for last 3 days!. Managed to het back on last night!

Wondering myself if it was a prob with AOL who in my opinion are the worst internet providers ever!! Just waiting until my 12 months are up - then I'm changing providers!!!

Belly!
I'm having problems that the site does not always 'remember me' when I enter the site (even though I ask it to by ticking the box).
This does not happen every time but is fairly common, also a few times now I find that I'm unable to sign in at all, and have to request a new passord from Admin.

I'm on AOL too if that's any help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.