Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
for the first part of your question...click

User Control Panel (Top right under holiday tools) > Profile > Edit Account Settings...change your email adress...enter your password and submit.

Re your second problem can you elaborate on exactly what happens when you click preview?

Regards and Happy New Year

Van
Almost there Van :) . (After locking myself out of the forum, thick as mince as they say in Scotland :lol: )

The thing that is happening when I try to preview on a private message: my message flashes on the preview screen for about 10 seconds (way not enough time for me to correct my mistakes!!!! :lol:) then vanishes...........

Strange thing is, the preview works ok when I do it here........., seems to be only on my private message screen :?

Cheers,
Janet
Stab in the dark here...but...

The preview comes on.....then the cursor drops back into the post area...This causes the preview to jump to the top of the page...possibly out of view...try just scrolling back up the page and the preview should still be above your message..

HTH

Van :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.