Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi Lou Lou,

I am sorry I think that I may have the wrong end of the stick I have gone on about DIY and perhaps ypu have booked direct with a tour operator so really if that is the case then I don't know sorry.

Most internet operations are ticket less particularly Airlines, ie Easy Jet Ryanair etc. print the ID number and present at the check in.

Accomodation bookers ie WSH Travel Republic Alpha Rooms issue an accomodation voucher to be presented at reception. Print it from your computer.

So often on here people are very nervous about DIY for the first time but be confident you would be very unlucky if anything goes wrong for you, just make sure you have read every thing and comply to instructions.

Dave :sun2
hi Loulou
many times ive booked on the net and sometimes tickets are sent to you 1-2-3 weeks before but sometimes we get told to pick them up at the tour operators desk in the airport, so i don't think you will have any problems. :)
did it not tell you what option it would be even in an email with all the flight/hotel details :) but if you're worried try a quick phone call or email asking whats what :wave:
MyTravel had an in between method last year. Two weeks before departure they emailed a PDF file which had to be printed off. Mine got corrupted and wouldn't open so I had to phone (three times, in a queue) to get it reissued. As with all things to do with holiday bookings, read everything carefully and know what to expect.
Thanks for the replies, i have received my tickets now, they came in the post around 1 week ago.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.