Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
th Iris Apartments are a small complex which look like townhouses just past the apartments Paraiso and practically opposite the Europa Apartments (by the Hotel Mallorca Palace) friends who stayed there last year thought it was ideal, quiet and friendly. About 10 houses share the terrace and pool but within a few minutes walk you have all the amenities of Sa Coma. Plenty of English places to eat as well as some good Spanish run restaurants English bars that are not restaurants are CHRISTIES PUB ..famous for their quizzes every night , across the road from Caprasbo supermarket, and the Dug Out next to the tobacco shop. The Cafe de la Mar has a bbq every night, reccommended. Hope you havea good holiday. viv.
Hi all. Would like to book these apartments but having difficulty :) . Can anyone point me in the right direction with an email address or website. Thanks in advance.
Thanks David; have emailed them :D . Does anyone know of any other reasonably priced apartments for a 4 night stay? Been looking at the Europa, Fiesta Beach and Club Sa Coma. Any info appreciated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.