Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi there, I am a regular Sa Coma visitor, however to be honest, I don't recall seeing the Iris appts unless an existing block has been re-named for the coming season. Any more info on location and I will try and help.
HI BARNIO

I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND OUT ANY OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THESE APARTMENTS. I HAVE FOUND THEM ON HOLIDAYHOTELS.CO.UK AND ULOOKUBOOK.COM AND ALSO A FEW OTHERS WHILST SEARCHING FOR ACCOMMODATION. THEY ARE RATED AS FOUR STARS/SUITCASES WHATEVER SYMBOL THEY USE TO RATE HOTELS AND APARTMENTS! (BUT THEY ARE QUITE A LOT CHEAPER THAN MOST OTHER ACCOMMODATION IN SA COMA, SO AM A LITTLE BIT WEARY) THERE ARE ONLY 10 APARTMENTS ALTOGETHER AND THEY ARE OVER TWO FLOORS,(THE BEDROOMS ARE UPSTAIRS) IF YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES YOU MAY RECOGNISE THEM.

THANKS

EMMA
Hi Emma, im afraid I dont know anything about the Iris...but......checking the 1`st of the dates you are thinking of going, should cost about £500 for 2 weeks sc.
Taking a lonnnnnnnnnng shot here but........totally different resort, Calas De Mallorca, 3 star accom, all inclusive for the four of you £620 for the same two weeks.
I've added these apartments to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review by Clicking Here

Many Thanks :D

ps Please do not post with your caps lock on. Thanks.
emma,I have been to Sa Coma fair few times and I'm afraid don't recognise them. It would help if they gave a streetname. My other concern was no reception and details for checking in?! Maybe someone else can help out here. CBG
It's a couple of years since we were in sa Coma but the pictures look very similar to those near to The Gran Playa but I'm pretty sure they were't called "Iris"!!!!
Nodocode,
Are you thinking of Europa or Club Sa Coma apartments? We stayed at Gran Playa a few years ago before it went all inclusuve. Returned 2 years later to Sa Coma Platja (because it was such a bargain) We like Sa coma very much.CBG
Looking back I think they might have been Club Sa Coma!!!! As you come out of Tha Gran Playa and turn left, they were on the right just across the junction-------if that makes sense!!!!!
Are the Europa or the Sa Coma set over two floors. The Iris apartments have two double bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and kitchen/dining room and living area, and shower room downstairs. I can't seem to find out much else about them, they are advertised on a few websites and the Europa and sa Coma are also advertised under those names on a lot of websites.

thanks

emma
Emma Evans80,
Have you booked the Iris apartments? I don't think they are the Europa or Club Sa Coma Still no idea where they are, a puzzler. I go to Cala Bona in May if you want me to try and find them, if you give me the street name I will try .CBG
Hi CBG

No we haven't booked these apartments, as nobody seems to have heard of them,and i can't seem to find an address for them. There are a couple of websites advertising them, and Hayes Travel Agents seem to have them on their books aswel, as i phoned them for a quote this week and told me they are four star properties!

Where are you staying in Cala Bona, we walked there last year from Sa Coma and really liked it, may consider it for this year, now sure whether to book independently or through an agent, where can you recommend, we have two children aged 5 and 3. Any advise would be helpful? Don't mind Cala Millor, Sa Coma or S'illiot either.

thanks

emma
As its just hubby and me now we stay are staying at Hotel Bonamar Cala Bona booked direct with Protur hotel website. They also have apartments in Cala Bona/ Millor. We have stayed at Playamar apts at S'Illot very cheap,Clean but basic. Have a look at Playa Moreia apts S'illot never stayed but fantastic location and price direct from hotels website . I will never do a package again!! If you want any info or help send me a PM . CBG
S'llot is lovely!!!!!!!!!!!

Be interesting to find out where Iris Apartments are??????

I realy thought they were the ones near the Gran Playa!!!!!!! Why is there no address for them?????
Emma, take a look at my site, http://www.aboutsacoma.com and see if any of the apartments mentioned there look similar , i.e. club sa coma perhaps? I havent heard of these apartments to be honest.
Hi Gary

I have looked at your website several times in the last 12 months and found this to be very useful, thanks. I have just checked again now and none of the apartments you have listed look familiar to the Iris Apartments that i have seen on the other websites. We have now decided that we will not be going there as they seem to be unheard of with anyone. We are still looking at holidays for Sa Coma/ Cala Millor/S'illiot or Cala Bona, we stayed in Sa Coma last year at the Safari and throughly enjoyed the resort and would like to return again this year, but having visited the other resorts aswel we are willing to go withever we can get a good deal. Your thoughts on the coma gran and Paraiso would be very grateful, not sure if you know anything about the Protur Atalaya in Cala Millor? any info would be appreciated.

thanks

emma
Both are lovely but personally I would go for the Coma Gran, its a bit more central, and has more facilities and has a larger area around the pool.
Hi All,

I was sitting in Porky's bar (beside the little train terminus) and overheard a couple talking about the Iris Apts. They said they were just over the road, so obviously near Porky's, if that helps anyone to place them.

Lois
iris apartments are up next to hipotels pariaso, and are owned by local buisness man. met a couple who spoke highly of it. i'm going in july i will take a gander and get back to you.
Hi

I would be very grateful if you could give me as much feedback as possible and maybe even photos! We have booked somewhere else now for this year, but would be very keen to book iris apartments for next year if feedback is good

thanks

emma
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.