Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We used them when we went to majorca last year and they turned up fine at the airport when we got there, they faxed us at the hotel to give us a number to call to arrange pick up times but they didn't explain the number very well, but due to a very helpful receptionist I managed to get through and they picked us up on time. :D
One thing i will say is don't be surprised if your have a taxi take you on your transfer especially if you are going to a less popular resort, and wear your seatbelt as they can drive a bit irracticaly.
Hope you have a lovely holiday and hope this puts your mind at ease. Off to cala d'or in 2 weeks, hope the weather picks up!!!
Surfer chick
x x x
Thanks very much for your help now im looking forward to going
My daughter has just got back from holiday using Jumbo Tours with no problems whatsoever. I also have stayed in the Sol Balmoral and really loved it. Hope you have a great holiday!
Just got back from majorca junbo tours do infact use resort hoppa a point denied when I contacted my travel company :( you need to wait one hour until other flights come in I would not recomend anybody uses resort hoppa as they are the most inefficiant company I have ever used I would rather pay a little bit extra and not wait for an hour at a time
Having worked in tourism for the last 20 years or so in Majorca, I know that Jumbo Tours are one of the largest travel agencies in the whole of Spain, and very reliable. Resort Hoppa are quite a small transfer company in comparison, who just happen to use Jumbo as their agent in Majorca, as do a lot of other tour operators and transfer companies.
I have also just come back from majorca where our transfer was resort hoppa from the airport we had to wait at leat an hour and 15 mins and if you don't like hanging around would not reccomend them, however on the way back they were very efficient......so its up to you wether you use them or not.
When did you go glesgaandy and where did you saty u may have been in my coach?
Surfer chick
x x x x
On the 14th October staying at the Sol Balmoral it is a nice quiet area
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.