Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
did you book in the shop or online.

I only ask because if you booked in store did you get a discount because you can usually get a discount in the shop of at least 7.5% if you push it maybe 9 or 10%. (they usually give at least 6% on all the long haul holidays I booked with them using other operators but they have always said if you use tch brochure you can get more discount).
I enquired in the shop, online was more expensive. They got it from approx £3800 to this price. They said they checked Kuoni, Hayes & Jarvis etc but they were £4500 plus.
I always ask for a decent discount and they usually offer one as yours is a quite expensive holiday they are usually willing to give a better discount.

I have stayed at the shangri la KL a very nice hotel, I have stayed at the andaman which is on the datai bay right next to the datai hotel and have to say the location and the beaches are very nice and almost empty.
My main concern would be the weather for Langkawi. The rainfall stats are quite high. It could be that most of the rain falls at night. Have a look here for some weather info. Unfortunately their trip planner function does not work for here but you can try looking at days in past Augusts.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.