Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Anyone tried that new bar....is it called Rock Bar....next to Jumping Jacks
My mate said it was 1 euro for a pint and the same for coffee and a brandy
Tangobunny - If those prices are correct, I will certainly be visiting.
Yes the Rock Star Bar is cheap during the day and was very busy when we were there at New Year, but prices go up in the evening. It's much nicer than the Piccadilly which is about the same price all day.

luci :wave
Helen my mate has just corrected me....it was 1.50 for coffee,cake and brandy
We loved the rockstar bar during the day and last month it was only 1 euro for a pint. The also do a great breakfast for only 2.50 euros :glynis
does anyone know exactly where the Rock Star Bar is , street or pubs its near , ive been trying to work out where it is .
it was 1.50 for coffee,cake and brandy

Sounds good. Hubby can have the coffee, I'll have the brandy and we can share the cake :rofl
Shame your not there the same time as me.....you could have had my brandy to
the ambassdor playa is on Calle Gerona , but ive never sen the rock star pub , is it further down the street than rockafellas ?
As previously mentioned, it's next to Jumping Jacks which is further down from the Ambassador in the direction of the old town. I think we'll be checking it out in May whilst we are there. ;)

Sue :)
I read a post on another site stating that a lot of bars have reduced their prices is this a wind up or have the bar owners seen sence,as these prices are more than we were paying in Benalmedena even without the drop in the Euro.
Geovil
The Rock Star Bar is quite far down Calle Gerona, about half way. They have a huge Rock Star sign and a large outside seating area. You won't miss it once you get there.

I think it's €1.50 for a coffee and cake or brandy.

luci :wave
i will have a wee look when i`m there in march , thanks .
Im going in june for 1 week AI how much spending money do you think i should take? Probably be doin the usual stuff a 20 year old girl does.. Going clubbin and the water park n theme park! Thanks for any info!
Is the Jumping Jacks betwen the Rock Star and the Rainbow bar or as the Rainbow changed it`s name ?
Rockstar is past the Rainbow, it is where the Gerona and the Yellow Brick Rd cross
Regarding the Rock Star bar. At 9 pm the flick the lights and the Estrella price changes from €1 to €4! I don't know how much other items go up, but be careful.
:yikes I wonder what happens if you're in the middle of getting served when the lights flick and also how is one supposed to know about the increase at 9pm? Is there a sign up?

If I saw the lights flicker then I'd just think that they had dodgy electrics. :rofl

Sue :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.