Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
At least Jetline book your holiday straight away.
So, do you know which tour operator it is with? We've used Jetline a few times and they usually say 'the booking will be a <whoever> package'. Then the letter from Jetline recommends any queries are followed up with the operator involved.
Perhaps you should call them.
What a downer, Pete! Lets hope it works out okay in the end! We've used Jetline loads of times and they have always been fine, but , as Alan says, its normally that they are acting as an agent for a tour company, so the responsibility for rooms etc is not with them.

It's my own fault should have gone back to the wonderful Hilton Nuweiba. you live and learn

You know, Pete, you know! Could you ever imagine a problem of whatever magnitude there, that would not be sorted to your satisfaction in a "trice"?
LTI
Thanks chaps
Yes I know what you mean with the acting on behalf of etc, but at the end of the day I have an invoice from jetline saying twin room with the type of room I booked and not what I eventually got if that makes sense, and I think had they not charged me the £80 cancellation fee even if it wasn;t their fault I would have at least felt better.
Can you imagine turning up expecting a lovley room with a sea or pool view and ending in one of those rooms, and then having to pay to move, it would be the end of holiday before it starts. still I hear the sun is shining and it's getting warmer by the day. We are definatley going to the Hilton probably in June.
Happy hols
Pete & Ann (not as ---- off now)
:shrug :sun
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.