Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Paul- we have reviews hereThe unfavourable ones were because it was still being finished at the time!
I will be very interested to hear how you get on Paul as we are going in July. From the pics I have seen the place looks great so fingers crossed. It sounds like a good location right on the beach.
Will let you no all about the Majestic Carrie upon our return on the 10th June
last year we stayed next door in the victoria palace, and because of the sunbed situation we spent most of our days at the majestic.the hotel side was the only area taking guests as the apartments were not finished.the pool area was really good,2 great size pools with a good pool bar and resturant.the animation team were very enegetic getting loads of people involved in the games.even those of us that were not part of the hotel.the life guards were also friendly.we wished we had stayed at the majestic instead of the vp.it was also cheaper.its in the northern end of the resort but not too far from the centre.there are bars nearby.but its a bit quieter than the centre.
Hi all
Just wondered if anyone had stayed at the Majestic yet this year? Not much to go on from last year as it had only opened for a few weeks I think. But at least I know it looks good. Would just like to know before we go out in July.
Cheers
Will be only to happy to post all about my stay and experience in Bulgaria, only 9 days and we are off to sunny climates (hopefully)
Will let you no all about the Majestic :lol: :P
Thanks Tracy - hope you have a fab time.
Hi All,

Had a call from Thomson this morning to inform me that the GYM and SPA facilities at the Majestic Hotel will be unavailable until the end of June. :x

This worries me a bit, as it suggests that maybe the hotel is not as finished as it could be :roll: ... I have asked Thomson if there is any building work happening there (I presume that there will be if there are parts which are unfinished) and they are due to get back to me later today.

I'll post an update later on today... if anyone else knows anything else in the meantime please let me know!

Cheers

David Willcocks
Hi David
Thanks for the info. This does make you wonder doesn't it. We are due to go 7th July when are you going? I haven't received any info from Portland yet who we booked with. :roll:
Hi David I received the same letter from Thompsons yesterday and we are due to leave tomorrow, like you say i just hope that the hotel is functioning and not having work done here and there, my hubbie is upset as he likes the gym, but we will make the most of the facilities on offer :P
Hi All,

Have just phoned Thomson again who have promised to get back to me AGAIN - will post an update ASAP.

BTW - going out there on 16th June. Looking forward to it!

David
Good luck Tracy have a lovely holiday 8)
Hey All

Thomson have ASSURED me :roll: that there is NO building work going on and that all is OK.

Tracey - hope you have a GREAT time. If you get a chance to report back anything whilst you are there on the forum it would be much appreciated!

Kind Regards
David Willcocks
Hi David, I sure will post upon my return and let you know as much as possible. All packed now and tomorrow evening just carn't come quick enough. :lol:
Hi All,

I am in the property business and I went to Sunny Beach and Majestic hotel in March. At this point the hotel was almost complete, and there was only a few signs of work continuing. I should imagine that by now it should easily be complete. I hope this reassures some of you, and I wish you all the best on your holidays :D
Thanks Propertyman that is reassuring. What did you think of the hotel?
Hello All

Had another call today from Thomson (they left a message for me to call them but its too late for today)...

They said its about the Hotel!

Anyone else due to stay at the Majestic get a call and know what the message is ? if not I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Thanks

David
Sorry not heard anything David but keep us informed when you know anything please.

Tracy I believe will be back around 10th June so she will know first hand if there are any problems. :shock:
Hi

Just spoke to Thomson - they have new tickets for me... something to do with Britannina now being called Thomson Fly and the flight numbers have changed. We now have to take both sets of tickets with us as they dont know which ones are right!

At least its not about the hotel!

Thanks

David
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.