Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I've not stayed in this Hotel but keep checking posts and reviews on this site something may come up........

sam x
  • Edited by nuttysam 2005-03-09 13:07:25
It is a good basic hotel right next to beach (over the road)and i would not put you off it especially the the begining of july,(may and october can sometimes feel a bit cold and uncomfortable in this hotel) the kids will like the position of this hotel 8)
Please be aware that the link above to the Mar y Huerta is in Es Cana which is 2/3 miles from Santa Eulalia.Es cana is a small village but has lots going on.
Hi sorry about that , I've taken the link off, it was a bit confusing, because it said Es Cana and st.eulalia in the address.........

sam x
Thanks for the replies.

Did a lot of reading up, and it does look like a decent place to stay, especially at the price, but after a lot of surfing, price checking etc, we decided to go self catering this year (mainly due to being put off included meals after a terrible AI last year).
:) for the last 2 years, we have stayed at the appartments next door,and i have often looked at the pool etc from our pool area,and it looks really nice,there is a small play area also.i dont know what the rooms are like,but the bar downstairs looks nice.the location is literally a stone throw from the beach.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.