Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Seems like you have only just got back Chilly and here you are planning your return before Wimbledon has finished but seeing as this is meant to be prime summer time it is easy to see why :rofl

Have not booked our flights yet but intend to go back early October but might come back for Christmas with the family and the Grand Kids, all depends of flights and if this seasons visa will let us

If anyone is looking for a cheap scheduled flight before Christmas, check out the Qatar Airways site, they are doing a limited number of flights for £499 for stays under two months :tup

Regards to all :cheers
Hi Meagain
missing you guys!!! shall i put you on the meets list then?? and skip xmas meets??? who are you flying back to Goa with? or havent you decided.. ;)

chilly
We will be back,

Dates not confirmed yet, look forward to seeing you again, hope you and Mike are well , and all the lovely Goa gang that we have met at the meets .

Best wishes to you all xx lassi
look forward to seeing you and Norm again too, and of course the great mindblowing shirts ;)

let us know when you have booked :tup

not long now Chilly xx
Hi Chilly, really missing you and Mike even more than the sunshine, just can't wait to meet up and get on with the fun again

We have made so many friends at the HTmeets we would not dare to miss any unless we was unable to attend, so please put us on your list for next season but might not make Christmas and New Year but I was not really there this new year, seem to remember sitting on your loo when the fireworks when off and I am not just talking about the ones on the beach :rofl :rofl

We like Jet but still looking at flights, I liked the Qatar prices but madam needs much more wieght allowance or it will cost a fortune to get her on the flight :whoops

Love to all... A&R
:rofl oh dear yes!!! remember it well :rofl

well never mind madam!!! i have got to get my big weight allowance ...thats the only reason i got a single back to the UK this year!!! :duh so hope the prices dont get silly as i normally have my return and might not be at any of the meets if i cant get my preferred flights :yikes
Chilly x :kiss
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.