Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I will be at there on the 7th ... but may be tired as i land that morning!
will be able to make the 28th. thats when i know where the meet is " :cheers
I'll get to one of them probably but can't promise.
We will be there from 14 Dec to 3 Jan and usually try to get to all the meet ups so hopefully we will be at the 14 Dec, 17 Dec, 21 Dec unfortunately not the 24 Dec unless but if this is changed to 23rd then we will be there, 28 Dec, not 31st unless changed to 30th. We usually do not turn up until after our meal though, so please don't think we are not coming as we make it our after dinner drinks stop.
well brenliz
im soo glad you will be there on the 21st as i will now make sure im tthere just to see you both!!!hehe
hope your well and be good to meet up with everyone else
Hi Robbie, I think you are staying not too far from us so we may see you around the shacks, looking forward to seeing you again.
thats good you'll have to let me know where your staying and for sure we will meet!!!how do you know where im staying you been doing your spywork whoops i meant homework :rofl
I don't miss anything (don't get much work done either some days!). We are staying at Senhor Angelos but wonder up and down the beach not to mention most of the coastline and we have 3 weeks this time.
Update

December 3rd wed Carvery Irish colleen (and o/h's)

December 7th Sunday WhyNot Celcat, (and o/H's)

Dec 10th wed Carvery

December 14th Sunday WhyNot Brenliz (and o/h's)

Dec 17th wed carvery Brenliz (and o/h's)

Dec 21st Sunday WhyNot Brenliz, Jantie, mal, (and o/h's)

Dec 28th Sunday WhyNot Brenliz

not sure about 24th??? 31st?? think these are being changed?? :que
chilly
  • Edited by chilly 2008-10-16 09:43:24
we can sort that with Ram- if he ever answers emails :rofl
still no reply!!!?? oh well i think maybe he is busy with staffing and getting opened ;)
chilly
Chilly, are all the meet ups in December at the Carvery? Want to make sure I am going to the right place!
no we have Why Not in Calangute on Sundays. :)
So I'm the only one at Why not? so far on the 7th? :(
theres a long time to go yet- don't worry about it :)
Please note that adding your name to the meets threads is not compulsory. Feel free just to turn up on the night :)
This is only for an indication and to reassure folks they won't be the only ones going :)
I will be there from the 1st of December, I cant believe that it is just over 6 weeks, where has the past year gone? I will be at the meets.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.