Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sums it all up perfectly! Roll on Nov/Dec :cheers
Hi Keith

Thanks for the thank you's but it was our pleasure to we have had some great nights up at the Carvery and look forward to many more next year, even though we arranged things i was for our benefit too, so can i just say thanks to everyone who made the effort to come to the meets and it was great to meet everyone and put faces to names.

Mike
Really made me smile that.............Many thanks to everyone, I only managed a couple of meets but it was great to meet up with some of the HT members and put names to faces. (even though after a few coffees I had trouble remembering them) Looking forward to meeting a few more HTers in the future but due to unforeseen circumstances it sadly may not be next season. Take care everyone. Fizz
Ahhh Keith that was brilliant..says it all.... and glad you are speaking to me still even if i did keep getting you muddled with KFC!!!!!! :D

I would like to thank you and everyone too ...its been a fab 'meets' year
:thanks
Chilly
nice one Keith :tup
for those who like to plan ahead( :rofl ) we have a new meets sign up thread for Nov-Feb. Not sure if the first date is still too early but we can change it if there is not enough take up.
Well done Keith!! Makes us think it's not too long till the next ones!! :yikes
it's not too long- just 7 months to the first meets

:yikes
I will go to the Carvery every Wednesday through monsoon and fly the flag, Billy no mates :rofl :rofl anyone care to join me lol.

Mike
No you wont Mike cos it will be closed from 29th Nov :rofl
Fiona can we put KJF's ditty (with his permission!!) at the top of the dates/names sign up thread register for next years meets? it's so good and just seems nice for newcomers to read a ditty of what its like at a meet??? instead fo me just saying 'its great fun' :D whats everyone think?
chilly and Mike
Thanks for That Keith, was excelent :rofl ,looking foward to the new season and new meets :tup
Yes, good idea if KJF will allow his lovely little ditty to be at the top of the meets thread :wave:
nice one keith,really made me smile,see you in feb.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.