Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi all if any one can attend i will come along with hubby on 23rd for a :cheers fly out on 13/12/08 so may come to more than one :D
so here is the latest update on Dec meets, thanks everyone...
Update

December 3rd wed Carvery Irish colleen, Tomitma, Mike, Lez, JIPJIP chilly split (and o/h's)

December 7th Sunday Why Not Celcat, Mike Irishcolleen Tomitma (and o/H's)

Dec 10th wed Carvery Mike TravellingTrina Lez Irishcolleen IrishNoel Lindabrad, JIPJIP chilly split (and o/H's)

December 14th Sunday Why Not (and o/H's)

Dec 17th wed carvery Brenliz, Mike, Lez, Dawn1511, IrishNoel split chilly (and o/H's)

Dec 21st Sunday Why Not Brenliz, Jantie, mal, Robbie (and o/h's etc)

Dec 23rd Tuesday Carvery Brenliz, Dunk Mike Lez walks split angelswitch, chilly Robbie(and o/H's)

Dec 28th Sunday Why Not Brenliz (billybluenose possibly) walks (and O/h's etc)

Dec 30th Tues Carvery Mike Brenliz Lez walks split chilly Billybluenose (and O/H's)

Anyone else want to add their name to any of the above meets .... its usually good fun!! chillyx
  • Edited by chilly 2008-12-08 10:23:46
put me down for the 23rd as well please ill try and get to this one to see the other people not there on the 21st
We are hopeing to get to the meet at the Carvery on the 17th

:cheers Debs
Debnpete added :tup
Dec 10th wed Carvery Mike TravellingTrina Lez Irishcolleen IrishNoel Lindabrad, JIPJIP chilly split (and o/H's)

Dec 17th wed carvery Brenliz, Mike, Lez, Dawn1511, IrishNoel, split, chilly ,Debnpete (and o/H's)

Dec 23rd Tuesday Carvery Brenliz, Dunk Mike Lez walks split angelswitch, chilly Robbie(and o/H's)

Dec 30th Tues Carvery Mike ,Brenliz, Lez ,walks, split, chilly, Billybluenose (and O/H's)
we might not be able to make this wed (17th) :( as got a wedding, but will see how things go ...might make a fleeting visit later
chilly
SORRY i will not be able to meet up at Carvery on Wednesday 17th December as i am taking my boat down to Palolem for a few days boys time out :rofl

Although i will be at Why not on the 21st se you soon.

Mike
Hope to see you the week after Mike. Have a great time on your boat, it sounds very nice.

To all others at the meet ups, we will not arrive until after we have eaten so please don't think we aren't coming if we are not there early evening. We will be eating at the Carvery though on the 23rd Dec. so should be earlier that evening.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
:tup
Yes we will be eating at the carvery on the 23rd What time do you get there if you are eating there, should hate to be stuffing my face and everyone else just having a drink :rofl I need to find out where these places are fisrt :rofl

pip
x
Walks we will probably arrive about 8.30 pm. We don't tend to eat early, too busy enjoying the day.
Mike Richardson wrote:
SORRY i will not be able to meet up at Carvery on Wednesday 17th December as i am taking my boat down to Palolem for a few days boys time out :rofl

Although i will be at Why not on the 21st se you soon.

Mike

Dont forget to wear a hat this time Mike,have a good trip and see ya on the 21st :tup
i,ll see you all on 23rd , i'll be the one wearing the pink hat or sunburn as the wife calls it..... :rofl :cheers
Just back from 4 nights in palolem will be at the meet wed at Carvery :)
chilly

Dec 17th wed carvery Brenliz, Mike, Lez, Dawn1511, IrishNoel, split, chilly ,Debnpete whiskas (and o/H's)

Dec 30th Tues Carvery Mike ,Brenliz, Lez ,walks, split, chilly, Billybluenose (and O/H's)

Have i missed anybody here ?? :think
Chilly
Hi Chilly,

Will be there on Wednesday 17th decided it is to risky going past those gun boats near the airport so changing boat trip to January.

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.