Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Chilly

Just wanted to say that it's great that you're keeping this upto date..... and I'm not billy no mates anymore :D
Hubby and I will be there on December 3rd and 7th
Hi guys
myself and o/h should be at 10th &17th in Carvery. Where is it? Cant remember from last time.
Hi Irish Colleen & gemma, met u on Paddys nite in Mollys!!
Noel
:cheers :tup
Hi Noel :wave: how are you. Nice to see you back again. Hope to catch up with you in Goa in a few weeks time.
Hi all ... just back online but not full package so really expensive till they change it over (might not be till Dec!! typical!! :que ) so cant stay on for hours!!! well we are here but i have been ill since we arrived with bad head and neck pain ...it started on plane, so hope i can make the meet tonight!! :( been and had an injection at hospital this morning.. so heres hoping!! lets see :)

so here is the latest update on Dec meets, thanks everyone...
Update

December 3rd wed Carvery Irish colleen, Tomitma, Mike, Lez (and o/h's)

December 7th Sunday Why Not Celcat, Mike Irishcolleen Tomitma (and o/H's)

Dec 10th wed Carvery Mike TravellingTrina Lez Irishcolleen IrishNoel Lindabrad (and o/H's)

December 14th Sunday Why Not Brenliz (and o/H's)

Dec 17th wed carvery Brenliz, Mike, Lez, Dawn1511, IrishNoel (and o/H's)

Dec 21st Sunday Why Not Brenliz, Jantie, mal, Robbie (and o/h's etc)

Dec 23rd Tuesday Carvery Brenliz, Dunk Mike Lez walks (and o/H's)

Dec 28th Sunday Why Not Brenliz billybluenose walks (and O/h's etc)

Dec 30th Tues Carvery Mike Brenliz Lez walks (and O/H's)

Anyone else want to add their name to any of the above meets .... its usually good fun!! chillyx ;)
  • Edited by chilly 2008-11-13 07:05:17
Hello again IrishNoel how have the 2 of you been ?it will be nice to see you again we will be at the 10th dec meet up see you then ......colleen (slan) :cheers
hi, we are arriving on the 9th so hopefully see you all on the 10th linda&brad
well we did all wear funny hats one year!!! :rofl

Update

December 3rd wed Carvery Irish colleen, Tomitma, Mike, Lez, JIPJIP chilly (and o/h's)

Dec 10th wed Carvery Mike TravellingTrina Lez Irishcolleen IrishNoel Lindabrad, JIPJIP(and o/H's)

December 14th Sunday Why Not Brenliz (and o/H's)

Dec 17th wed carvery Brenliz, Mike, Lez, Dawn1511, IrishNoel (and o/H's)

Dec 23rd Tuesday Carvery Brenliz, Dunk Mike Lez walks (and o/H's)

Dec 30th Tues Carvery Mike Brenliz Lez walks (and O/H's)

Anyone else want to add their name to any of the above meets .... its usually good fun!! chillyx
Hi Chilly

Another good night at the Carvery on the 19th November then, bad head :yikes . I will try and make all the December meets so put me down for them all, can't have brenliz on thier own at the carvery can we.

Mike
Thanks Mike. As we look as though we will be meeting ourselves on the 14th we have decided we will give this one a miss as it will be our first night. We decided we will try the music bar out at Bagga Creek instead - Minonies or something. I have the name written down somewhere! But we look forward to meeting up with you at the other meets and sampling the food at the Carvery.
minona's- brenliz is that the one by the bridge
Mayonnies is past baga bridge on the left coming from baga....might see you there then Brenliz will have my blue HT wristband on
chilly :)
We will have our wristbands on too. We are also bringing our two friends with us, their first time to Goa so we will be rushing around a bit the first week we are there (their second week) as we want to show them as much as we can. They will need another holiday when they have finished. Hope to see you there.
Come on now Chilly we told you we would be at all the Carrvery meets till end of March,stop slacking and get typing :rofl :rofl
:whoops sorry split!! must be the coffee!! :rofl

Update

December 3rd wed Carvery Irish colleen, Tomitma, Mike, Lez, JIPJIP chilly split (and o/h's)

Dec 10th wed Carvery Mike TravellingTrina Lez Irishcolleen IrishNoel Lindabrad, JIPJIP chilly split (and o/H's)

December 14th Sunday Why Not (and o/H's)

Dec 17th wed carvery Brenliz, Mike, Lez, Dawn1511, IrishNoel split chilly (and o/H's)

Dec 23rd Tuesday Carvery Brenliz, Dunk Mike Lez walks split chilly(and o/H's)

Dec 30th Tues Carvery Mike Brenliz Lez walks split chilly (and O/H's)

Anyone else want to add their name to any of the above meets .... its usually good fun!! chillyx
Hope we can make tonight as got our friends here and off to Anjuna so depends how shattered we all are... hope to make it ;)
chilly
Saw you going into the dentist at 4.30 Chilly,so the only thing that will be shatterd
is your teeth :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.