Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Re: Mozzie spray
24 Posts
hi alsbaby - yes I did. It's called Xpel Mosquito and insect repellent. It is like one of those little roll on deodrants.
If you bring it up on the internet there are a few reviews on it. Not read them all so don't know if they are all good but it
worked for me. Better buy more before the secret gets out !!
Ha suemog yeah everyone from HT will have bought it all and there will be none left for you when you go. Thanks for checking for me. I am off to have a look at the website.

Shirley h and blondiescot i bet when i get the SSS out i will see what you both mean. Up until now i have been blissfully unaware that i am walking around smelling like i have aftershave on :rofl

Thanks for the replies :tup
Hi i am just back from my practice nurse. She told me to buy a mossie spray with as high a content of deet as you can , also to buy a normal fly spray and leave it inside your room at the door entrance.when you come home at night open the door spray your room and shut the door for a few seconds this should kill anything that has gotten in your room. Also to spray the hem of your clothes if you can this should help as well. I try everthing possible and the wee blighters still get me. I usually end up at the doctors for injections. So here hoping.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.