General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I take a mix of things. I do like to buy some new things. If I am on a short city break I may not bother with anything new.
For New York in February I definitely have stuff in my wardrobe for that- I am used to freezing temperatures !
Rarely buy anything new specially for holidays. I have too many clothes as it is, without trying to squeeze anything more into my already
overfilled wardrobes.
  • Edited by Judith 2017-12-31 23:28:26
    corrected spelling mistake
I have trouble with shorts. I can't stand the sides sticky out or are too flappy, "Ain't 'alf hot mum" springs to mind 😁 So it might take a while before I can replace my shorts.

Tops, I have my odd favourites & am sorely disappointed when they fade & have to be binned 😞 I do however buy new tops most years, not many, & only if they really appeal to me.

Sandals, same old favourites, my Rocketdogs & a pair of Sketchers.

Always new underwear though. That's a must 👍

We only take hand luggage so don't need a vast amount of clothes anyway.
Normally some new tops...I have things I have to one side for holidays.
My holiday clothes only ever get worn on holiday. I always have to have some new clothes for holidays and some new under wear and bikinis, also a new beach bag . I just like shopping lol x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.