Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Holiday clothes?
28 Posts
I'm having this problem. Can't find any decent three quater's!

Try surf shops. I'm just going to look for board shorts and training vests etc.

While google searching I did see a lot of year round summer clothes shops for women. Try this

http://www.ipackmybag.com/

I know it can be a pain when it comes to sizes though.

Hope this helps :)
Try looking on ebay.

There are a lot of places that sell new items. I have bought swimming costumes on there and they are M&S or Next.

Good luck

Vanda (Mrs Samtheboater)
Try Next, loads of vest tops for only £2.50 and they seem to have a variety of sizes. At that price you can't really go wrong.
Thanks for the replies.

Mardon - A few weeks ago i saw a lot of decent three quarters for men in Debenhams, you could try there.

Samtheboater (vanda)
I have tried Ebay, i bought a couple of new Denim shorts, and some sandals for my son.

Salford - I will have a look at Next, i usually buy my bikini's from there anyway,as thats the only place in winter that i can find any decent ones.

Ive gone up to a size 16 from 14 :oops: , and im useless with diets, so it looks like im going to stay that way :shock:
I actually bought a bikini from Asda a few weeks ago in a size 18, as im very big on the top, i only bought it for the purpose of using the top, as ive got loads of bottoms. But the top didnt even fit me.
I think i will stick to Next and Debenhams, at least with Bikini's there they go off Bra size, and not size 14,16 etc.
Hi yummymummy, I know you said you like to get things early ( so do I), but what I did early this year (it was my only option as I had nothing at all!!) is hang on til just after Xmas and the spring/summer catalogues (also on line) for Next comes out!! Also another catalogue/website I use is La Redoute it has got some great cheap bits in there.

Lx
try freemans or marshall ward online :D
Holiday clothes for Goa? What's the fuss?

2 Shorts, 4 T shirts, sandals and a piece of string for a washing line! :rofl
2 Shorts, 4 T shirts, sandals and a piece of string for a washing line!

Ditch the washing line - take them to Snow-white Laundry. 8)
Where abouts is that Max?
It's by the football field in Candolim
Cheers :)
Fly out to Candolim tomorrow evening, so will make some use of it towards the end of the holiday :)
It's by the football field in Candolim

Just opposite the market at the road junction.
Excellent service - and cheap too. :wink:

Check out the "Hallmark" card shop there too.
Cards at a fraction of the price we pay back home. :idea:
Cheers :)
Christmas cards and my washing done all in one hit :)
Watch those prices - don't let them take you to the cleaners! :rofl
How long have you had that one ready for Roma? ha ha :D
Fresh out - every egg a bird!!

Hope you get away OK tomorrow and have a great time! We're 10 weeks behind you! :D
Appreciate it, thanks :) Fingers crossed as well
PRIMARK!!!! thats the only place I would suggest! Its where i'll be going before my trip to Goa, I've heard stories of the red dust and dont really want to be spending too much money on clothes if they are to get ruined and also if the weathers going to be as hot as i think it is then you want to be able to have the clothes to change twice a day if not more! So that would be my recommendation, it is also really good for bigger sizes and styles.
trixxy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.