Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Holiday clothes?
28 Posts
Hi Gemma
only go to a big primark as the littler stores can be disappointing size wise! They always seem to have the tiny sizes left! The good thing about big primarks is that they have a holiday section all year round so loads of bikinis and beach skirts all for no more than £10, bikinis are usually about £4-£6 and then skirts and wraparounds are between £3-£10.
I used to work in france in the summer months and always used to get a summer wardrobe for around £70 and it wasnt just a few bits and pieces, it was about 5bikinis, 5-10skirts, loads of vests and t.shirts and a few little cardigans, flip flops and pums and sandles.Its brilliant coz its so cheap you dont mind if things get ruined or if you have to chuck stuff away once you get home!!
My god anyone would think i worked in the marketing section for them!hahah :D
Could'nt agree more trixxy! primark we love you :bow :lol:
HAHA im saying all this now but id be gutted if come February I went it to go do my holiday clothes shopping and i found buggar all! :oops:
Primark, Asda and Matalan.

Additions have a holiday section too with shorts, tops, sandals and swimwear!
oh yeah, Asda do great clothes at reasonable prices also, well most supermarkets have started great clothes ranges!
Primark rule! most of my case contents come from there, and plan to leave them behind rather than take home -leaves more space and weight for honey bee!!
Only 4 sleeps to go! :lol:
new look had a big sale on and had some lovely stuff.

i got some nice tops for £3 each and peacocks still have summer stuff in at 75% off.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.