General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi welcome to the forum,

I've just had a look on First Choice website for you, I see that the Aqua beach isn't opening until 2006. This maybe something to bear in mind as quite a few hotels have teething troubles in there first year.

From what I can see you can book a Family Suite to sleep five or a Den to sleep 5, however, you may pay under occupency as the little one who is 1 1/2 probably won't count.

Seeing as it is such a large amount of money and a fairly complicated booking you maybe better booking through an agent.

Nobody will be able to give you a review on the accommodation or the All Inclusive package yet as it isn't open, however if you visit our Greece forum and All inclusive forum you may pick up tips on these subjects.

HTH

Sarah
It is quite likely that if you ask you can pay a deposit. Myself and a few friends are going to Kos in July and we're making a £100 deposit each at the end of this month, so try phoning up the travel agents and asking, worth a try!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.