Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Yes, but you didn't mention losing money on the flights in your original post, otherwise I would have been more sympathetic.

:que

Sandy stated in the first post that she was appalled with the service from OTB and Goldtrail, the latter had gone into administration so of course it was fair to assume that she had not only lost her flights but also the money she had paid for her flights leaving her out of pocket. That's what happens when airlines go to the wall. She may see her money back eventually from CAA but that could be a very long time in coming so she's lost her holiday and with no refund isn't in a position to re-book another and to add insult to injury OTB are keeping £60 of her money as an 'admin fee' even tho' the hotel they booked on behalf are not charging her any fees under the circumstances!
Hope you do get it sorted with OTB Sandy, let us know how you get on! :)
yes i will thanks have sent a letter in but if the past letters are anything to go by then i dont expect any half decent response we may get another holiday as my dad as offerred to lend us what we have lost so i am looking for another one just very wary of who to book with like i said before it was the first time i had booked with OTB and this way so now i am thinking i will be best sticking to the main operators which is a shame because there are probably some excellent deals on the web but how safe!
i had an email from OTB today saying refund waiting they have refunded the 60.00 charges no message exept that!! i had sent a letter in to complain
jersey moo worth ringing them re your charges
hope any one else that paid charges gets there money back OTB may have redeemed themselves but unfortunatley I for one would never use them again nothing to do with goldtrail going bust just the terrible service they provided from start to finish
just waiting for the Caa to refund the flights
Sandy - had e-mail from OTB to say the standard charge is £30pp and basically I'm lucky this is all they're charging as generally cancellations within 90 days of travel mean no refund. The charge is for administering my holiday (which I had and looked forward to for all of 1 day) but would be refunded if I rebooked - as if.
By refunding one customer and not another, seems to me to be not treating customers fairly - something which should be paramount in any service industry.
i would send in a written complaint and see if that works that is totally unfair i dont mind if you say you know of another customer who had it refunded if you want my details just ask
I shall write to them and let you know the outcome. Do you if anyone has received any confirmation that OTB has sent their claim to ATOL or even received anything from ATOL regarding their claim?
i got a email saying on the beach had recieved my claim in july not heard from them or atol
hope you get your deposit back
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.