General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have never laughed so much since reading the Toilet wheel thread on the Turkey forum. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
At least the ones I wore ,which were from Boots didnt look like incontinent knickers! :yikes
hi all...had a look at those knickers wizard found.....these are not like the ones Ive seen....I remember my aunt going on her first package hols to spain many years ago....she was all exited showing me the disposable panties she had bought....they saved on the weight....they were very soft and were just like normal bikini breifs....tweetie
all of the web address for the black ones hasnt tranfered onto my post .....but they are on that site ...just put paper panties in the search box ...and then scroll down all the different choices it comes up with....tweetie

ps....so as not to leave the lads out ....here are some boxers ect for you

http://www.internationaljock.com/5-pack-ultra-light-disposable-boxers,8288.html
I have never seen anything like it. Made me laugh though. :rofl

Helen
You're all too cruel!
I know exactly where cymyran is coming from as i did the same.
I remember I bought some in Boots many years ago for holidays & it was great: no washing.
Even worse I suppose, on a recent city break with a small suitcase & limited space I brought some of my least favourites & threw them out after wearing so I would have room for a few purchases (small ones--- before anyone queries the size of my derriere! :D )
I wasnt being cruel toastmallow ....there will be lots of members and guests will find this topic interesting...fancy the idea myself....I take loads of knickers with me....and I dont mind what comments I get about my built in cushions.....but would make a handy difference in my case coming home....and after wizards fashion contribution thought would find some that we really wouldnt mind wearing...there are some nice ones in that list I put up....and put the thongs on for lynwestie....so thanks to our OP for being so brave and bringing to our notice such a good and practical solution ....and giving us a giggle as well..

ps... any one come accross paper bra's with cardboard wires in...I take a lot of metal for a fortnight in my case
We bought some for a freind years back as a joke. They were made out of the same material as J cloths, same pattern as well!
The only time I have worn or my husband has seen me in paper knickers is the twice I have been to theatre!! They were the most horrible things ever, one size fits all. Now i'm a size 8-10 and these knickers would have fitted a size 24. They were nearly up to my neck. My hubby had one hell of a laugh! After being caught unwell in work so many times I now only wear the best underwear day and night :rofl
:rofl Marlou, I read that as "to the theatre". I thought what on earth is she wearing paper knickers on a nice night out to the theatre! :rofl
Helen said
didn't they used to look similar to J Cloths, but a slightly lighter colour
YES! :rofl and Marlou pmsl....yes I was same size and they came up under my arms and my skinny legs stuck out the leg holes as they were far too big!! :rofl

Ahem...sensible now... ROFL... I only take TWO pairs away with me (and they're thongs) - most of the time you're in bikini and you can wash and blow on a thong to dry it...so just need one white..and one black. Easie peasie. HOWEVER, pmsl.. if its our normal 12+ long haul flight I DO put a thong liner (yes..you can get them :rofl ) (not to be confused with a pong liner ROFL) for part of the journey.
We will all need our Tena ladies if this thread continues. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Only being flippant, Tweetie & I did find your links useful. Some of them looked quite nice!
If you look at those links they say minimum order 5,000. Perhaps we could all put in a joint order for our summer hols :rofl :rofl :rofl
those links seem to be for wholesalers in the likes of tiawan and china ect.....would be interesting to know if there is a firm who imports them into the uk....the mens paper undies are from america....and they advertise them also as throw away daily undies for like students ect ..who just dont want to do the washing.....going by the models and the styles they offer ...they are seen as a trendy fashion consious alternative .....really thought they were a great idea....imagine just having to pick em up and bin em when cleaning the boys rooms....or just give them a bin with a liner in.. :rofl

betty boop....I take loads of the thin lacy nylon ones with me...atleaste 14 of them....am obsessed about having enough knickers....so find myself always putting a few more in in case.... :que must be daft as I wash them soon as they come off...rub them in a towel and its so hot they are dry in half an hour ....and I land up with them back on after my next shower....so really only need take 3 pairs...1 on ...1 drying ...and 1 for emergencies........reading your post I thought to my self Noooo.....she is having us on....then the penny dropped....it sunk in how daft I was....Id been taking a case full of knickers and really doing the exact same as you :rofl
.atleaste 14 of them....am obsessed about having enough knickers.

and yes your bum dose look big in 14 prs :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
hi wizard :wave: .....only 1 pair on at a time.....and I only worry about the bits I can see...so avoid mirrors....and dont care if my bum is big...what I dont see...dont worry me :rofl ....as long as its got knickers on it is alright by me
I remember the paper knickers from about 40 years ago. But at that time I shared a room in London with a German girl who was in England partly to improve her English but was also doing a modelling course at Lucie Clayton's school. She didn't believe in washing undies and every Saturday she went to Selfridges or sim1lar and bought 14 pairs of pants and 14 bras and binned the last weeks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.