General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Paper knickers
39 Posts
dosn't the print come off :rofl

ia this the sort of thing you are looking for
I used to buy these years ago when I went camping! :rofl :rofl :rofl
I now just buy cheap cotton ones and throw them away! :yikes
;) Thanks for replies it gave me agood giggle
If you take edible ones then it'll save you having to cook too!!! :D
I'll now spend all day singing "Don't stick stickers on my paper knickers"!
Paper knickers :duh never heard of such a thing. I can undrestand that they would save on the washing but how the heck could you feel properly dressed let alone comfy wearing paper knickers. Come on somebody please tell me this is a wind up :D
come on shirley you are not that young. even i remember them being advertised back in the early 60's if i remember correctly about the same time as the inflatable bra
:rofl You can buy them but I think they are more designed for incontenience and they arn't really made of paper . More like a stretchy disposable material like the ones on the link above . The carers put them on my elderly mum when they put her to bed . She has a whole box of them :)
god i would hate to get knocked down by a car ect... and end up in hospital wearing them, (wonder if they do them in thongs) :rofl
Shirley, paper Knickers have been around for what now seems like centuries.
We used paper knickers in the hospital in the 60's....not everybody came through the doors kitted out with nightwear, knickers, soap, flannel and the latest designer dressing gown.
Patients had "accidents" and no clean keks, so paper keks were always available.
If you've ever been to theatre, the keks were the same "material" as the theatre caps you wore and don't resemble "paper".

They are also used for the elderly and those with incontinence . :wink
god i would hate to get knocked down by a car ect... and end up in hospital wearing them

The nursing staff wouldn't bat an eyelid, we've seen it all before, and a hell of a lot worse. :wink
come on shirley you are not that young. even i remember them being advertised back in the early 60's

:really Hey, hey, watch it Wizard. I'll have you know that I wasn't born until the early sixties.

I know about the disposable ones that are used for incontinent people but didn't realise they were made of paper. What astounded me really was the fact that people would wear them on holiday just to save on the washing :D I normally like to take my best underwear on hols and even buy new ones especially. Another example of each to their own, I suppose
wonder if they do them in thongs

:rofl
They are used if you go for a spray tan :)
I remember them well - could never where them though, unless it was in a case of absolute emergency.
I remember wearing them on a camping trip to Scotland many years ago and got caught in a heavy downpour.
I was literally soaked to the skin and the state of those knickers were a site for sore eyes. :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl didn't they used to look similar to J Cloths, but a slightly lighter colour.
What about those kitchen towels they advertise that are so tough and last so long. Run some up on the sewing machine and save money.

There you are save yourself some money.

fwh :scratch:
Just go without, that saves the hassle of taking any :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.