Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
On 22nd March 2022 at 09:21pm, ItzzSyco said:
Hi, I will be travelling to Paphos soon and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where I can find the best prices for specific activities/tours. I am very keen on water-sports, would it be a good idea to book online beforehand through tripadvisor etc or speak to someone local to book? Also what would be the best approach to hiring a boat of some sort to tour the blue lagoon. I wish to also travel to the coral bay as well as the aphrodite falls, is Taxi the best method of transport, where could I possibly find a driver for us to take us to these place and on average how much do Taxis/drivers cost? If there any specific restaurants that would be good to visit, please feel free to recommend. Thanks,
Local team www.visitscyprus.com can help you find accommodation. While in Coral Bay, Arapis Coral Bay Restaurant and Porto Antico Lounge Bar are highly recommended.
On 22nd March 2022 at 09:21pm, ItzzSyco said:
Hi, I will be travelling to Paphos soon and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where I can find the best prices for specific activities/tours. I am very keen on water-sports, would it be a good idea to book online beforehand through tripadvisor etc or speak to someone local to book? Also what would be the best approach to hiring a boat of some sort to tour the blue lagoon. I wish to also travel to the coral bay as well as the aphrodite falls, is Taxi the best method of transport, where could I possibly find a driver for us to take us to these place and on average how much do Taxis/drivers cost? If there any specific restaurants that would be good to visit, please feel free to recommend. Thanks,
Well it depends sometimes taking help of local may help you but sometimes they may charge you more as you don't know the local rates and being new to there. While online sites like Tripadvisor are a little expensive but they have fixed rates. If you do little research before traveling you can take the help of locals. But make sure the online and offline prices match almost. You can check the price match policy for that. You can have a thorough look at both online and offline prices. If there is a vast difference or slightly.
And about transportation either use public vehicles or use online apps to book.
Now in general, there are a lot of interesting options for traveling without spending huge amounts of money. There are various loyalty programs, there you accumulate bonuses, which you can then use when ordering tickets, registration of hotel rooms, restaurants, stores. Here https://awardwallet.com/en/ here you can read in more detail, I use for a long time, the program is really very good and profitable
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.