Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We have been to the hotel hawaii for the last 8 years, last year we went we were aware there were a lot of problems with overbooking and being moved to the neptuno.

I was just wondering if anyone has been this year and if everything was ok? also how were the lifts?

Thanks
Claire
Hello does anyone know if there's an All Inclusive option at the Hawaii in San Antonio Bay? Have only been able to book half board but wondered if we could upgrade when we get there?
Thinking of going to Hotel Hawaii.Is the night entertainment good and is there any bars nearby with acts on .
you would of got the All Inclusive option if you had booked on spotlight.so i see why not you could not get it.next is to upgrade when you get there now.nort sure on entertainment in hotel.but a short walk round bay you will see loads of bars with acts or something on to entertain you.nothing stopping you going into another hotel to see there entertainment at night.
Hi were due to stay at Hawaii mid august with two kids (8 & 3)
In magaluf there's a good little place called benny hills which the kids absolutely loved. Is there anything similar to this near the Hawaii?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.