UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Sue

Sorry I cant help you but why dont you put this question it the City Breaks section.

Carol
Hi Sue ... while you wait for some replies specifically about the hotel and the Hope Street area, if you do a search of this forum using the keyword 'Belfast', you should find several previous topics with recommendations, tourist attractions, etc.

David :wave
Thanks for your advice, I will have a look now.

Sue xx
hey sue just read this by mistake but guess what your bang right smack in the middle of belfast coming out of days inn is sandy row turn towards the city centre and you will find the crown bar great old bar theres loads of bars clubs right along there if you come on up from the city centre say 5 / 10mins walk depending on how drunk you are :wink: shaftsbury square has plenty of night life get a chance check out laverys.been years since i was there. also checkout the m club benadicts you can fallout of one into another so to speak.eveything in belfast is within walking distant
enjoy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.