Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i knew you had come back and was waiting patiently for the report..great honest report ..many thanks
Great report, remember walking past the Imperial Lodge a few times while out on my walks, It's just out the back of Club Turquoise. Sounds like you had a great time and enjoyed most of your meals. We went on Memories boat this year too, thought it was a bit crowded the day we went and didn't like the lunch but for what you pay it's still a great day out and value for money. It's good to get out and about in Turunc and the two hour stop there suits us.

Wilson ;)
Really good report thanks :) Can't wait Uggs here we come! What style is your chanel bag? I'm hoping to get a classic one ( quilted with chain) but not sure if I will be able to find one since they tend to focus on the newer designs most of the time

Jacki
they got those chanel bags a plenty! the chain strap seems to be the in thing this year! difficult to explain mine - mine is a two tone leather one and has got lots of attention already lol!! x

plenty of different style uggs as well - you're gonna be spoilt for choice ;)
Cheers Alizda. You've made my day! Can't wait!!!! 26 sleeps and counting :)

Jacki
PS Where is Migros Supermarket? The only one I know is at the Point Centre. Can't remember what it's called but pretty sure it's not Migros.

Thanx

Jacki
the migros is the big supermarket heading up towards icmeler

go from the point centre and walk towards icmeler, you go over a big junction and the migros is there on your right x
Going on 29th cant wait already.. any idea on how much i should be taking with me?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.