Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Have stayed in Zakynthos many years ago and we have twice spent the day in Cephalonia. It is a beautiful island and so much history of course. We went round the island and then spent a little time in Lassi. We had to cancel our long awaited return this July but i am determined that we start visiting a few places in Greece again.
If I ever returned to Greece it's the place I'd choose to visit. Friends have been & raved about how beautiful it is 👍
Just remembered- When we were there we were told that passengers waited at the bottom of the plane steps for their luggage to be unloaded and they had identify theirs on the tarmac and carry them in! I don't suppose that happens now does it? :-D
@Fiona - last time I had to offload my own luggage was Skiathos -but that was ~ 30 years ago!!
Was trying to think how far back it was for me and think it 18 or 19 years ago. Scarey when I think about it!!!
I went to lassi year year really enjoyed it dials is meant to be nice x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.