Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I booked my flights only for may-we paid £529 against other companies wanting to charge us over £600.

We could have gone cheaper but were going for 32 days and wanted to go with Virgin.

Have a look at booking flights and accommodation separately.
Cant help with Kenwood, however I have stayed in the Disney All-Star "Music Resort" when my kids were young. It was a great place for doing Disney on a budget. The rooms are quite small with 2 Queen-sized beds, but they sleep 2 adults plus 2 kids OK. There's just enough space for storage for 2 weeks, and the ususal TV and Air Con.

The pools were great and I have very happy memories of my two playing in the big guitar shaped pool. Restaurant is only a food court, so no gourmet options there, but it's fine for what you need and if you fancy something more upmarket you can always eat out. Location is good for the Disney Parks.

I'm sure 'Sport and Movie' are along the same lines. If you go expecting good basic accommodation, nice pools with a bit of disney magic sprinkled in you'll be fine. I would choose this over a basic 3* motel, ie Quality Inn or Best Western everytime if I had young kids.
thanks for the help..i think that i've got disney withdrawal symtoms because we've not got a hol booked yet!!! :cry: :omg
We had booked a weeks holiday with Kenwood Travel & the Customer service is awful, We have issued court proceedings against them. Our weeks holiday was £3,182 and were misadvised & lied too about the resort.
They bully & threaten me with Solicators ! I accept your terms KENWOOD TRAVEL LTD.

SEE YOU IN COURT IF THIS MATTER IS NOT SETTLED & £500 DOES NOT BY ME OFF !

OUR HONEYMOON WAS RUINED !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.