General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Food!
2 Posts
When I was stuck in Bangkok a few years ago I went to a Thai Cooking School and for a few months after returning home practised what I had learned. I also went to cookery classes in Crete and made quite a few Cretan meals on returning home. Don't do too many Thai or Greek meals these days just now and again.
I already cooked both Mexican and Indian food before visiting either of those countries but if on my travels I eat something that I really enjoy I will try and get a recipe to use later. I do cook German/Austrian occasionally but I don't regard it as foreign food any longer.
I'm going to Crete next week so will no doubt come back wanting to cook Greek/Cretan food again on my return.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.