Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
There are rules that TOs are required to follow in the eventof changes that significantly effect your holiday. Change of hotel/accommodation
being one of them. They are supposed to inform you as soon as they become awarebut for some strange reason this does not happen until just before you go which
limits your choices, also having booked so far in front what is on offer is
more expensive,. You have not said where you are going or the name of your accommodation.
That information might assist in helpingyou. You say you have contacted ABTA and are waiting a reply. I suggest that you also contactTrading Standardshttps://www.tradingstandards.uk/ Will itmake a difference? I don’t know but this late in the day any assistance you can
get can only be a good thing.
Thanks for your reply im staying at the Enclave Suites in orlando i just found it very funny they sent me the email 3 days after my payment due date too!! Everything is expensive now and i ahve read many times people have to wait weeks for their refund from Virgin Holidays making it very close to my holiday so i cant afford to take the risk and i will lose my airplane seat booking as that was paid seperately so i am stuck with Virgin atm!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.