General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Flip flops?
8 Posts
I don't wear flip flops, I think the last ones I bought was in 1987 and I left them in the hotel as I knew I wouldn't wear them again.
I do take a pair of flipflops with me for wearing around the pool or on the beach if it is that sort of holiday but I've been taking the same pair with me for about the last 10 years!
I can't wear flip flops because I have a high instep. I used to take a pair of cheap crocs for going to the pool, much to my daughter's disgust, but last year I picked up a pair of sliders in Lidl and they are so comfortable. I ended up wearing them round the campsite.
I could never wear flip-flops due to having a high instep then I discovered Rocket Dogs & now don't wear anything else during the day. They have to have the soles that look wooden though 😉

Here
I have a ridiculous phobia about flip flops. I have tried to wear them but its just no good. I can actually have to psych myself up just to put them on. Wish I could wear them as there are so many lovely designs.
Crocs perfect holiday wear light, stron, waterproof wear them on the beach in the sea round the pool on sharp pebbley rocks had mine 10 years still going strong.
Cool on your feet as well Nick.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.