Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hello Aslemma,
Kevin is here!!!!
Got back yesterday, good trip.
Car Insurance; 2 options, my insurance supply me with a green card as I use a top company, top rates too though. Option 2 is that you buy the insurance on entry, cost I think is about £20, whether the insurance is any good for more than making you legal I don't know.
If buying it here you have to check what they are covering you for, will they payout, if you have an accident for, the damage to your car? Some I believe, only give 3rd party cover in Africa even if you have fully comp at home.
Hope this covers it,
Kevin
Thanks Kevin. The query was raised on another site which we both know but I immediately thought of you and directed him to your report on Adventures in the South.

Glad you had a good trip - it must have made a change not to be driving. At least the weather has been better out there than here in rainy Essex. I've got a weekend near Tunis on 16th May for a wedding to look forward to, but I hope to get out for a couple of weeks late September/early October as usual.
Briar,
It appears that I cannot send Pm's, any idea why?
Kevin
All sorted regarding my original query. Thanks Kevin. I did wonder why I couldn't PM you though. :que
Briar,
I still get the message
"You are not authorised sending private messages."
when I click "private messaging" in the user control panel.
Kevin
Everything should be ok now Kevin - have sent you a test pm. (Nette will delete these off topic threads when this is sorted :tup )
Now I get,

"You are not authorised to view private messages"

Kevin
We'll get there Kevin (what a palavar) please try again now.
Can you please explain the costs fully covered third party for our car as it seems to all have changed since the revolution
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.