Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Fishing in Ibiza
30 Posts
Thanks for that information john,

Case is packet forgot about his rod, have to open it again, take care.

wgipk.
Lakes and rivers I can see the need for licences but I am talking fishing in the sea.
If caught act thick and keep smiling,John.

Fantasic news! I have no risk of ever getting arrested in Spain! :oops: :lol:
OK so how many did you catch?
Hiya Hi de hi,

Hubby didnt even take his fishing rod with him, grandchildren were staying not far from us so no time for fishing, saw lots of small fish in San Antonio Bay, swimming round our feet in the sea, not worth catching tho.

wgipk.
could anyone recomend any carp fishing pools or deep sea fishing trips near old ibiza town ive heard somthing about the carp over there are they big?also any other tips i would be very greatful
i think somebody is reeling you in. carp pools? there is no surface fresh water in ibiza, no rivers, streams, ponds or pools. just the odd puddle here and there.
there are however trips out in fishing boats to be had.

on a more commercial scale the tuna are running past the island at this moment and masses of tuna boats are here from alicante to catch them.
Hi,there are big Carp in some of the Canary Islands and I guess this is where the report came from.
For sea boat fishing have a walk around the marinas and look for signs offering fishing trips,best wishes,John.
You need a license to fish anywhere in Spain and Ibiza is no different although as they have no rivers or lakes as such I don't suppose a coarse license will be available.
Best telescopic spinning rods
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.