UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I live in Nottingham.The Royal Moat House Hotel is in the city centre.I've not been in the hotel for years but it was always considered good, check out reviews on http://www.tripadvisor.com.You can walk to the NIC, depending on how fast you walk, it's a good 20 or so minutes so you may want to take a cab.Nottingham has many excellent shops and two shopping centres, Victoria and Broad Marsh.Regarding places to eat, try the Cornerhouse complex complete with cinema and bars and there are many places to eat in town.There are some good Indian restaurants near your hotel. You can visit Nottingham Castle during your visit or take trips out to Sherwood Park or Wollaton Hall and Park.
You,ve also got the Tales of Robin Hood and the Caves of Nottingham in the city centre. Oh and the Galleries of Justice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.