Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Try Kefalonia or Santorini.

Lesvos is nice too.

None of these our rowdy but all have lovely tavernas and bars.
Corfu is one of my favourite Greek islands. Don't forget there is a separate discussion forum for this island if you'd like to browse for some info.
hi, my husband and i are planning to visit santorini next june, and have made a pre-booking on nostos apartments in oia. Has anybody been ther and can give us detailed information on the hotel and the area. is the caldera view goods from this hotel? thanks!
hi suze29

i think a couple of years ago i would have said zante for best beaches but too many idiots spoilt it and it now has quite a reputation.
have you tried cyprus the beaches are fantastic? failing that i would have to say rhodes.
sorry not zante on a whole i was meaning laganas. the beaches are getting too crowded and the turtles arent able to lay their eggs. the water was crystal clear and you could see the turtles all of the time in the sea.

lindsay.
hi again, sorry to interfere on your messages, i did not want to be unpolite, i am just new on these forums. i just wanted to get some info. on nostos apartments in oia, santorini. if any of you has been there. thanks in advance. :P :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.