Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Kusadasi is only about 50km from Izmir airport.

the transfer time does depnd on how you are doing it, taxi takes about 45 mins, bus can be anything up to 2 hours (Depending on how many drop off you have)
thanks for that...we have booked coach transfers throught the travel agent...wished we hadnt now though as I dont fancy being on a coach for 2 hours with the children..

I might look into taxi costs..

thanks for your reply
taxi costs (booked thru an agent in Kusadasi) are about €48 (each way)for a vehicle that will hold up to 4 adults.
Thanks for your reply..there will be 6 of us, 2 adults and 4 children...does anyone know of a firm which would have a taxi big enough for us all??

Thanks
Try emailing this company
transfers@kusadasi-tourism.com

i know they have a few larger vehicles, so i am sure they will be able to accomodate you. :D
It is not a bad journey in a coach anyway. From Izmir down to near Selcuk it is Dual Carriageway and unlike our roads there is no traffic to speak off.
Then you are on to quieter single lane roads but again as there isn't much traffic it is a fairly pleasant journey. We all just went to sleep each time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.