Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Bev

I would tell your dad to take some medication as the transfer time will be about an hour or so :( .

Have a nice holiday :) .

Regards

Dave
The new road has certainly improved transfer times but you're still looking at 50 mins to an hour - possibly longer if it's a coach transfer as opposed to taxi/private transfer.
Done it many many times, once had to go via Cala Dor with Sky Holidays and it was 2 hours!! Last few years booking direct, the hotel has arranged our own mini bus and it takes less than an hour. Last year however, we hired our own car and it was fantastic on the new road. Going back to the airport early on the Monday morning I think it took me less than 40 minutes.
With the new motorway average time about 45 minutes, if a direct transfer.The last time from Sa coma to the airport we had to drive through a thunderstorm and torrential rain, a bit scary so it took a bit longer!! CBG
I also get travel sickness but the road to Sa Coma is excellent, very smooth, not very bendy. No different to driving down a motorway in this country to be honest. But yeah about 45 mins is the time you are looking at - longer if by coach obviously.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.