General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Glad I'm not the only one Shirley who books the following year's holiday well iin advance. This year's was booked before we went away last year, next year's is booked before we've goone away this year!

I've also started my beauty routine of hair, nails, exfoliating etc! Trimming my hair tomorrow morning after its washed, trimming nails etc etc! :hyper
Why is it that us women like to go cleaning mad before holiday - my boyfriend insists its so that the house is clean for the burgulars!!!!

Its just nice to know that the house is clean and tidy when you get back - for all of two minutes then it looks more like a chinese laundry.

why is it when all the washing is done, the passports are tucked safely back away, presents given out etc that you always end up with several bits that don't seem to have a home, i.e. batteries, playing cards, and the adaptor!!
I always think that having it nice and tidy when you walk in from hols makes you appreciate it more and I think it looks really luxurious as I have not seen it for 2 weeks!

Most hotels/appts are tiled so to put my little feet on the carpet feels very nice!

:D
Yup guilty here too.
Start about a week before getting all the 'holiday clothes' out to wash and iron them. Then have a scout around for bits and piece I can pack etc.
Normally night before do all the beauty stuff then finish packing case. Have the normal whinge/moan about stupidness of allowance given and then I have too much I NEED TO TAKE.

We always use the same taxi person (who now always books our dates for us in advance) and as soon as we get in the car he says, tickets/money/passports give them a check!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.