Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
price rise
12 Posts
Soon after our return from our 2006 holiday I looked at flights for 2007. They were half the price of the 2006 flights so, without a care for whether we could afford them, I immediately booked 2 seats.
Looked in 2 days later and the price had gone up £30 each. a few months later they had almost doubled!! Carpe diem, strike whilst the irons hot etc.

Sorry you've had to cancel. When were the flights for?

There's always next year. That's what we've had to tell ourselves as we were unable to go this year.

Mark
unfortunatly i did not have the luxury or extra money to be able to book a holiday as soon as I finish my last one.. this was also going to be a cheap deal..late booking etc as a treat..£250 mx.. these sorts of hols dnt seem to exist anymore if you want sunshine!
naomib04 wrote:
these sorts of hols dnt seem to exist anymore if you want sunshine!

Oh?!

Late Deals from £229 in Ayia Napa, £269 in Protaras or Paphos for 7 nights.

Mark
very sweet of you to look for me.. but we can only fly on 4th oct this is not possible to get a break for under £300
cant help with Cyprus but if you fancy Greek then there are flights on the 3rd oct [from the london area] to either Rhodes Or Crete self catering from around £250
what is the temp in greece in oct.. as my boyfriend will not go anywhere unless it is over 23 and no rain!!
October 4th being a Saturday will seriously limit what is available in Cyprus.
Most 'cheap' holiday flights go out on Sundays and Wednesdays.

Mark
my bf is a postie and needs to be at work at 5am on the mon! and looking at most flights they get back in the early hours of the mon which is a big no no!
Have a look at olympic holidays they have holidays from £300.00 going out on the saturday
these were who i was going to book with.. last week they were starting at £220.. and our max budget was £250.. we will now push to £270 but that is our max... i just need to pray!
all 3 have similar weather history ave temp of 17/24 +-1 deg with the possibility of 11/2 days rain per week Rhodes is the warmest as it is the most shelterd crete is the coolest

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.