Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
you will finded that every bar is different in prices .ok only by a few cents.take what you think you might spend in time your there.have a card as back up as well.

me i go for 14/15 to 18 days.i don;t spend all that much.around 30 euro aday i base it on.i can have a good night out for less than 15 euro,trust me i can.1.80 a big bottle of beer and £1.00 A PINT.mine you am in playa den bossa.what i do is put change in a bag each day.then i can have a blow out on last day/night.

what i don;t spend save till next time.all depends how much you drink ect.
Thanks for replying

so can you get a large beer for 1 euro in Santa Eulalia?

If so ..that's my hol made!! :tup
don;t think you can.you would have to come down to pdb for that.mine you might be wrong not drank up there for a while.your really looking at a brit bar for that price anyway. (back street).beer prices for uk beers are like begin at home prices.branded names.local beer is cheaper.

if drinking wine buy it by the bottle.instead of a glass each time.
Apache Bar in Es Cana - just down the road - was 2 pints for 2Euro last year :cheers

Might be worth the bus fare ?

John.
nice stroll down to es cana.bus back or treat yourself to a taxi.you could make a full night of it say.have early tea.walk it burn off your meal.and a walk round resort having a few beers.bus 18 to get there and back.or bus 41 and taxi back to cala longa.thats nice for a night out.

at least you getting out and about.both resort are only 5 mins away on bus or taxi.either side of Santa Eulalia.playa den bossa is two buses away.
thanks again :tup

How long would you say it is to walk to either resort from Santa Eulalia please?
es cana say less than 1/2 hour same really to cala longa.but that road is hilly.both roads are busy so make sure you on the right side of road so traffic can see you.you can get to them by ferry boat in day.buses are cheap anyway.just thought you might like a walk.i walk fast so i know i can do it in 1/2 hour.
sent you a map of resorts in pm box ok.

cala longa is a bendy road up hill a bit.turn left at small island as you come out of santa eulalia.es cana is one straight road into resort.there is a back way thats goes past the hippy market.
  • Edited by djwoody 2010-05-08 14:13:12
Just returned from Es Cana. A pint at Apache's is E1.50 and a local spirit with mixer is E2.50, and believe me you know you have had a drink there - they certainly don't water down the spiritis!!! :cheers
Last year we stayed in Es Cana and went into Santa Eulalia quite a few times. Along the sea front were lots of bars with offers on, they were advertised on boards outside. I cant remember seeing lager for 1 euro but I am sure it was 2 euros or less. I had a few cocktails for between 2 and 3 euros. I don`t normaly drink cocktails but at such good value I couldn`t resist. Spirits were around 4/5 euros with a mixer but cheaper in some places.
was in Sant Eulalia last Sep, The Bar come cafe an the prom just beside the fountain a pint was 190Eu, it is a great place to sit with a pint and look at the sea ect, Going back the 1st wk this sep, Have a nice one, bsully :glynis
Hello
Prices as on the first week of May were spirit and bottle of mixer between 4 and 5 euros; coke/fanta etc 1.80 euros; San Miguel/Estrella dam/Amstel/Mahou small 2.50 to 3.30 euros, pint 5 - 6.50; milky coffee 1.80 - 2 euros;
:cheers
Hi Guys

My sister,her hubby and the family are there right now,there staying in san antonio,but have hired a car, and my brother in law,usually moans at prices for drinks and wont pay them,so it must be cheap,cos he has be ravin about it, and ofcourse the sunsets/weather does help,they were sat outisde mangos bar in santa Eulalia on wednesday and they were sipping wine..so it must be reasonable..cos they would have said...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.