Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi everyone :wave: long time no post, just an update on the taxi transfer costs. I've been e-mailing Larnaca taxi firms over the last week or so, for transfer from Larnaca airport to Protaras. Just to settle any confusion, all say that you pay per car, Not per person, and for 4 adults with 4 suit cases at 2200 in June 2010, = Euro 63 one way. This is with cyprus-taxi-transfers.com about Euro 10 more than day time prices, although grabthatcab.com came back to me later with Euro 61. Also travelexpress.com.cy got back to me with Euro 77 one way :yikes , but dont forget folks, the transfers are more expensive at night than during the day.

So there it is, and (June 16) can't come quick enough. :cheers
Hi

Anyone know how much a Taxi from Pafos Airport to Pafos Gardens Hotel near the Harbour would be?

Thanks in advance
Can anyone tell me the approx price of a taxi from Paphos Airport to the Apollonia Apartments? Thank you :wave:
hi everyone,
need transfer from Paphos airport to the village of Nikoklia next month. Will it be best toprebook something or is it near enough to just grab a taxi at airport? any ideas on the sort of price we can expect to pay? thanks xx
Hi can anyone tell me the cost of a taxi for 3 people from larnaca airport to Napa please and any recommendations or is it easy to get a cab outside the airport

thanks

Louise
We always use James at grab that cab, €48 day €56 night larnaca to napa
http://www.grabthatcab.com/priceslca.htm
I second Grab That Cab as well, have used them before and very good.

Kerry
HI
thanks for the replies, I eventually got one booked, 45 euro and it was night time

glad I didn't get one at the airport, my friend paid 58 euro!

thanks again

Louise
Taxi Vangelis & Son is a trusted and loyal taxi service company in Paphos. I am sure they can do transfers to Paphos Airport and Larnaca Airport. They have plenty of information on their website.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.