Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Cannot coment on Buffalo Bills , but can recommend the following - Orchids - excllent Thai cuisine , there is orchids restaurant on one side of the road and orchids 2 almost opposite, they are sister restaurants and the food is delicious.

Maharajah , beautiful Indian cuisine, air conditioned, very popular.

The Hua Hin brewing company , right in front of the Hilton Hotel, they have lovely steaks and ribs etc

For good thai food we ate on the night market a couple of times and also at a small restaurant called Moonsmile and Platoo , where the staff were so friendly, food absolutely delicious and the prices were mega cheap.

never had a bad meal in Hua Hin ,there are lots of restaurants to choose from.
we loved the Brewing company but I think we ate Thai food there. I can't recommend anywhere as it was too long ago I'm afraid.
Not the best location, but I had some stunning food at the restaurant that's part of Putahracsa hotel - not actually in it, but further down the road. Probably best i've eaten in Thailand - a bit 'fusiony'. Empty though, but the place had only just opened.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.