General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Helen, hope you keep feeling better, my wife had cortisone injections in her elbow, she said it hurt having the injection but she got pain relief from a very sore elbow probably caused by excessive and repetitive lifting with the same arm.
She often tried painkillers and anti-inflammatory tabs and they didn't solve the problem , but i don't think the injections will "cure" it either long term. Perhaps these injections are the best thing if tablets etc don't shift the pain, they have certainly helped my wife to cope better. Hopefully it will give you relief that will last for a while, it must be extremely painful and irritating not being able to do normal everyday things. Enjoy your holiday and i hope the sun helps it a bit aswell.
Helen

Make sure you advise your travel insurance otherwise it may invalidate your policy.

luci :wave
I have had these, they last for about 3 months if you are lucky and are often offered when you are having no relief from anti-inflamatorys. Ive mainly had them in my elbows, some Doctors favor them and others are a bit anti them, in my experience.

I'm so glad that by having one it has made it possible for you to go on holiday. :tup I hope you have a wonderful time.

Doe :sun2
Thank you, Doe,

So far, so good. It's costing me money though. Today I went clothes shopping and was on my feet for a good two hours. For the last 3 or 4 months I was lucky if I could manage round a small supermarket and could not even think about doing anything which was not absolutely essential. I was even driving 5 or 6 miles to a supermarket in another town where I had more chance of getting parked closer to the door.
Looking forward to my holiday now. Before I was dreading it.

Helen
Looking forward to my holiday now. Before I was dreading it.

Helen that is wonderful to read. Enjoy yourself and try to think positive!! Have a lovely time! xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.