Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hiya, Rhodes is wonderful but pretty diverse resort wise.

Do you know which resort is this holiday village in ?
Hi, the holiday village is in a place called Kolymbia just a little way down from Faliraki.
Rhodes in my opinion is the nicest of all the greek islands it is a beautiful island you will have a great time.

As for Kalymbia i had never heard of it but it seems a quiet little village with a few shops/bars etc and lots of high quality hotels.

I think a holiday village here will be really popular!
We have been to Rhodes three times, each time staying in Pefkos.

We are thinking of going to the Holiday Village next June.

We have been to Rhodes at different times of the year and have always found the weather to be great and the people fantastic.

Rach
Well we booked yesterday going 23/06/10 from Cardiff. We have also upgraded to the family swim up room.

Collected a new brouchure with a lay out and it looks great and plenty for the children to do.

So anyone else taken the plunge yet???

Rach
wichholiday brouchure is this hotel in? and does anyone know what ixia is like in rhodes and or the oceanis hotel?
Hi, we have booked a swim up room for end of May - just hope it's finished on time. The Red Sea one wasn't, but it was great when it was al done and finished properly
we have also booked the new village we get there on 5th june fingers crossed everything is ready
Hi

We have booked for July 10 (also from Cardiff) and upgraded to the Royal Deluxe room. The brochure pictures look great and I agree with everyone else Rhodes Town is not to be missed. Hopefully Kalymbia will regenerate a little with all this investment, not too much though.
:) We have Just Come Back from The Aliathon Hotel in Cyprus which is a First Choice Holiday Village and It was Great Fun for The Kids.
We Have also Been to Thomsons Sensatori Resort which is Called The Atlantica Calldera Palace in Crete and That was 1st Class 5 Star with its Swim Up Room and Private Pools Etc Etc.

The Holiday Village in Rhodes is also a Atlantica Hotel Going to Be Called the Royal Atlantica Palace and If it is Anything like Sensatori and The Aliathon then Its going to Be Superb.

We have booked to go the The Holiday Village Rhodes in June/July 2010. So Im Hoping for Something Good.
You will all Have a Great Time. Claire
Been at HV in Cyprus last 2 years and have booked for next July in HV Rhodes. Looks really good and hope it is finished in time

Paul
rhodes town is wonderfull kept the wife happy with loads of shops and i spent hours in the wonderfull castle there. :tup
I'm very tempted by this but I'm worried that the prices will have risen by the time we book,as we are waiting to hear if friends are coming with us. Does anyone know it they are rising all the time at the moment?
I have booked to go to the holiday village in rhodes we upgraded to Royal deluxe and we are going june 19th.After i booked it i was worried that it wont be ready and you get all the hicups but i have been reasurred by first choice that it will be ready in april .I was put off by my friend who went to the one in Turkey when that first opened and there was work still going on. so fingers crossed it will be a good holiday .They also said they will keep me updated with the work.Has anyone else been give this info?
Michelle
North wales.
We have booked our holiday through my sister-in-law so I am hoping she will keeps us posted with what is going on.

If it is due to be finished in April, I am hoping that all teething problems will be sorted by the 23 June :tup
Does anyone know exactly when it is due to open?
We have just booked for end of May (Swim up room) for two weeks. Kids are very excited!!
I was slightly concerned about completion but the FC rep told me that it is 90% complete now and that by the first flights in May to Rhodes all should be ready.
Let's hope it lives up to the price!!!
Kolymbia seems to be quiet (good for us) and Rhodes Island gets very good reports.

Mike
Hello

Can any one tell me where in Kolymbia this hotel is being built. It feels like the biggest secret ever, there is absolutely no information any where on the internet.

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.