Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
San Antonio Bay
69 Posts
Hi Kazee,
We are staying at the hotel Monterrey.... Have you got any information on this hotel??
Im glad the beach's are okay, as we will be looking at going on the beach most days, to recover from the night before :P :P

Thanks for your information.

Emsie :D
Hi Emsie,in case you havent looked in HT's reviews forum Click here

Best wishes,John.
im going with friends and are staying in san antonio bay,we will be out most night in san antonio but to take it easy during the day,is the bay the right place for this?!
the bay is very relaxing, chill out on the beaches during the day, have a stroll around the shops or have a drink in one of the bars whilst sitting with ur feet up in the sun!

there are many nice bars in the bay so get yourself in there before heading over to san an.

where abouts are you staying and i will try and let you know whats in the area.
might be staying in playa bella,while we'd be "young and lively" we never really book in the main resort of a place.also do you know the local price of alcahol/beer/bread
the bay is very relaxing, chill out on the beaches during the day, have a stroll around the shops or have a drink in one of the bars whilst sitting with ur feet up in the sun!

there are many nice bars in the bay so get yourself in there before heading over to san an.

where abouts are you staying and i will try and let you know whats in the area

I'm staying at the Hotel Bellamar. I've read a couple of reviews but they don't really say much in relation to what's near by so i was just wondering if you or anyone for that matter could give me some information. I'm not really into clubbing so i'd prefer a nice bar to have a drink in come the night time where it has entertainment. I'm sure there will be plenty in the bay but was just wondering how far bars like that are from the Bellamar?

Oh sorry mate.

Cheers for that info. I've been to san antonio bay before and stayed in the costa sur which is right at the end of the day and i seem to remember theres a good few bars and restaurants there although i think the bellamar might be a good distance from there.
Hi hudson

yes the cost sur is right at the bottom of the bay whereas the bellamar is only about ten minutes walk from the town..good location though with a nice beach and some okay local bars around it.

here is a map to show you the location if you dont already know
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/san_antonio_bay01.htm

and this is where the costa sur is, marked in red
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/san_antonio_bay03.htm

see this link about what goes on in the bay, some of it is where your stayying and some of it further down, there are links onthe page to show you bars etc, they have map references if you click on them they will
show you where they are at :D
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/san_antonio_bay_i.htm
Hi hudson

yes the cost sur is right at the bottom of the bay whereas the bellamar is only about ten minutes walk from the town..good location though with a nice beach and some okay local bars around it.

here is a map to show you the location if you dont already know
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/san_antonio_bay01.htm

and this is where the costa sur is, marked in red
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/san_antonio_bay03.htm

see this link about what goes on in the bay, some of it is where your stayying and some of it further down, there are links onthe page to show you bars etc, they have map references if you click on them they will
show you where they are at
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/san_antonio_bay_i.htm

Cheers for that once again.

How long do you reckon it would take to walk from the Bellamar to Costa Sur?

The last time i went which was a good few years ago i can't remember seeing the Bellamar although i do remember seeing the Hawaii and i believe that's close by.

Say if your coming from the Bellamar side of San antonio bay and you go pass the Costa Sur which is on your left and carry on straight down there's a big hotel on the right hand side which was quite new when i went.

I was just wondering what that was called as when i was looking for holiday's i couldnt find it anywhere.
I reckon its a good fifteen mins, Ive walked from the hawaii where ive stayed at a few times right down to the rivieria, which is next to the hotel milord and it took me that,,,and the costa sur is a little futher.

Im not sure of the hotel your on about, if its on the right as your walking towards the costa sur then it must be on the beach side, ive never gone anyfurther down the bay that a place called Kumharas, which is around a hotel called the sol post, when i was there last year i dont recollect any new hotels, saying that, theres so many its difficult to say :oops:
It's further on from the Costa Sur and as far as you can get before the road stop's.

15 minute walk will do me as long as theres a few drinks waiting for me when i get there :D

Really looking forward to it. First holiday with the missus and going for two weeks so should be an enjoyable and relaxing holiday.

Seeing as im there for two weeks i'll try to see as much as the island as possible as im sure there are more beautiful parts of Ibiza.
Hi hudson, sorry for my late reply.

i think lukey has covered it though!!!!

Bellamar is in a nice area, with the beach right outside and a fair few nice relaxing bars close by. so ur after a bar to chill in with entertainment right??? my fav place for entertainment is pink panther which is a short walk into the bay. do you know where cafe royal is???? its right by there. Pink Panther have sport/music/gen quizes, pool comps, live football, run by a fun loving Yorkshire lass Sue. They have great cocktails and drink offers. check out their site http://www.digitalibiza.com/pinkpanther/
talking of cafe royal thats another place with entertainment. early evening they have kiddy things then usually adult entertainers after that, cant comment on there as only really walked through there.

hope this helps! when is it your going again?
Thanks for that mate and thanks to the link for Pink Panther.

I'm going on the 9th June for two weeks. I have been to San Antonio Bay twice but only when i was younger so i suspect it's changed a lot although im really looking forward to it and it's not too far off now.
hey i might see u guys around im there the 4th june for 2 weeks!
Please do not use phone style text, eg u instead of you and ur instead of your. Some of our visually impaired members use screen readers which do not recognise this type of text.

luci :wave
sorry luci i do try to remember but may make the odd slip up. :lol:
Me and my family are heading off to San Antonio Bay in August, we are staying at Hotel Maramantis, has anyone stayed there before or can anyone heard anything about it.

Hope you can help :?
Click Here for our reviews of the Mar Amantis hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.