Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Welcome to the forums babylon. You can read our members reviews of this property HERE.

David :wave
Hi, we are going to this hotel/apartment, beginning of June. Its our first time, any recommendations would be appreciated. In fact never been to ibiza before, really excited about going :lol: :lol:
Could be a few of us out there at the same time. I've been thru Sta Eu a few times in the past but never stayed there so I'm looking forward to it. Then a week in San An Bay. But I'm really looking forward to finding a few nice bars and restaurants in Santa Eulatlia and generally unwinding after working my butt off for the last few months.
Maybe someone could organise a meeting for forum users in Santa Eularlia at some well known bar maybe 8th, 9th or 10th June. Anyone interested or do you prefer to stay hidden behind psuedonyms.
I am going with family on 4th June, for one week. Never been before so very very excited.

Glad to hear people who have been before going back for a second time makes me feel much better.
Carol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.