Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
spanish part
9 Posts
Unless they have moved it I thought all of Salou was in Spain :rofl

Sorry couldn't resist.
Seriously I think you may be talking about the area of the town up towards Cambrils (I think it is where they have the market)
I know it sounds daft in the Spanish part of Salou. But thats how it is discribed in the direct holiday broshure.LOCATION: In the Spanish part of Salou with quit bars and retaurants .Just 500m from the beach and 2km from the main resort centre of Salou. Thanks anyway, still cant find out where it is on the map
Slight conflict as to the location, but you may want to check out this site

http://www.euromedtravel.com/palassalouapartments.htm
Thanks Scoop they are the ones the same as the picture in the direct holls thing.Now we may be geting somewhere.
Hello,

The Palas Salou apartments are down the Barcelona Street area of Salou (and yes, this area has far more Spanish owned bars, shops etc). Your cross over the railway line and its about 3 or 4 minutes walk past that. It looks pretty posh from the outside but having not stayed there I have no idea about the interior.

Barcelona street is opposite where the Marina is (near where the old fairground used to be)

Have a good holiday
Mark
Thanks for all your help folks I must be thick or something but I still cant find a map that shows me where the palas salou apartments in the old spanish part of town are.
Hi Paul,

Got another link for you

http://www.salou.co.uk/PagesUK/Maps/map.htm

Click on (I think) section 14 and the Road you want runs bottom centre to top right
Scoop THANKS mate in one of the reviews somebody said it was near a mac donalds so I think you are right well done Ive been trying for several days to find the blinking place cheers :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.